Ways to pay
Students may pay fees in person using cash, debit or credit card to the Cashier in the Accounts & Finance department.
International students may also pay using wire transfer. (See banking information for the College)
Local students can also pay their fees at any NCB Bank using the Bank Voucher provided by the Registry payable to Edna Manley College of the Visual and Performing Arts to Account number 211448482. A copy of the voucher must be presented at the time of registration.
List of Available Scholarships
- EMC Arts Foundation – All Schools
- Restaurant Associates Ltd-Lois Sherwood Art Scholarship (SVA)
- Carreras Ltd. – All Schools
- Mona Baptist Church-Douglas Samuels Memorial Scholarship (All Education Students)
- Grace Kennedy Foundation – All Schools
- Louise Bennett Foundation – Performing Arts Schools
- Mandeville Art Fair-Julie Lyn Scholarship – School of Visual Arts
- PATH Bursary – All Schools
- Cecil Boswell Facey Foundation – School of Visual Arts
- CHASE FUND – All Schools
- JPent Studios – Performing Arts
- Jah Jerry Foundation – School of Music
- JMMB-Joan Duncan Foundation – School of Arts Management & Humanities
- Ebony G. Patterson Painter’s Grant – School of Visual Arts
- Sagicor – All Schools
- Jamaica Musical Theatre Co (JMTC)-Christina Bennett Scholarship – All Schools
- LBW Trust – All Schools
- Betting Gaming & Lotteries Commission – All Schools
- Edna Manley Foundation – School of Visual Arts
- Digicel Jamaica – School of Visual Arts
- Jamaica Council for Persons with Disability
- Liguanea Lodge -School of Visual Arts (Available every 2 years)
- Barry Moncriefe Foundation – School of Dance (Available every 3 years)
- NCB Foundation – All Schools
- Rotary Club of Canada – School of Music
- Rubis Energy Jamaica Ltd – All schools
- Earl Warner Foundation – School of Drama
- Joseph Buchanan Foundation – School of Music
- BE AN ENROLLED FULL-TIME STUDENT.
- BE SHOWING HIGH SCHOLASTIC ACHIEVEMENT WITH A MINIMUM AVERAGE GRADE OF ‘B’.
- BE IN NEED OF FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE.
- HAVE DEMONSTRATED AN INTEREST IN MAKING A SIGNIFICANT CONTRIBUTION TO THE EXTRA-CURRICULAR LIFE OF THE COLLEGE.
- HAVE DEMONSTRATED HIS/HER COMMITMENT TO CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF ARTS IN JAMAICA.
- DEMONSTRATE OUTSTANDING SOCIAL AND MORAL CHARACTER.
Scholarship are advertised each year between the months of May and June. Applicants are shortlisted by the Registry, and forwarded to a panel of judges comprised of the Registrar, a representative of the School to which the Scholarship is being offered, one representative from the awarding body, an independent member drawn from the College’s Board of Directors, and one member from the Scholarship and Awards Committee of the College.
Scholarships are non-renewable gifts, and recipients are not required to repay the amount of the award, except in the case of poor academic performance, during the year the award was made.