Any student who does not pay his/her fees in the prescribed time as set out in the fee policy will be de-registered unless alternative arrangements have been made for payment with the Registrar.
The only exceptions to these rules are STUDENTS WITH SLB LOAN PENDING and STUDENTS SPONSORED BY CARIBBEAN GOVERNMENTS OR OTHER ORGANIZATIONS RECOGNIZED BY THE COLLEGE.
All students of the EMCVPA have a responsibility to fulfill their financial obligations by adhering to the fee payment policy of the College approved by the College Board.
- ALL tuition, ancillary and Hall of Residence fees are due and payable before or by the start of each academic year.
- Students will NOT be allowed to register for an academic year with outstanding fees from previous years.
- All fees may be paid by:
- manager’s cheque or cash at any branch of the National Commercial Bank (NCB) island-wide.
- Absolutely NO personal cheques will be accepted.
- online using Aeorion.
- at the Finance & Accounts Department (FAD) Cashier if using a credit or debit card. The
normal opening hours for the FAD Cashier are 8:30 am to 3:00 pm Monday – Friday.
- Your name and student identification number is to be used for all fee payment transactions.
- Students who have been awarded places at the Hall of Residence must show proof of payment of ALL ancillary fees and tuition fees for at least Semester One (1) before they will be allowed access to the Hall of Residence.
- Financial clearance is to be obtained from the FAD to facilitate registration.
- Students are required to register for each Semester.
- Students WILL NOT be allowed to sit exams, unless ALL fees are paid in full.