We hope that you will celebrate this journey by being a part of the graduation ceremony. Please complete the graduation application form and submit to the Registry at firstname.lastname@example.org or take it into the office of the Registrar at 1 Arthur Wint Drive. For ease of process please find form attached or visit our website and download.
Persons who have outstanding balances will be asked to pay these balances in addition to the graduation fee in order to be eligible to attend the graduation ceremony. Fees may be paid by Credit Card (Visa/MasterCard/KeyCard) or cash at Accounts Department of at any NCB Branch into the Edna Manley College Account.
Proof of payment for Graduation Fee and Statement of Account showing zero balance must be submitted to the Registry Department to collect your Graduation Photo Ticket and Graduation Invitations.
Registration Period: October 2-31, 2017 from 8:30am – 5:00pm Mondays-Thursdays & 8:30am – 4:00pm of Fridays
CHECKLIST FOR PREPARATION FOR GRADUATION
- Pay any outstanding fees owing to the College
- Obtain financial/caution fee clearance (Library/Hostel/Accounts)
- Pay Graduation registration fee (Includes the cost of graduation photo package)
- Present payment voucher/proof of payment/Statement of Account Balance to Registry Personnel and collect ticket for photo package
- Return completed registration forms to the Office of the Registrar
- Return graduation gown after the ceremony
Eligible Candidates $15,000.00
Photo Package Only $3,000.00
Degree Holder Only J$3,500.00
PAYMENT OF GRADUATION FEE (J$15,000) INCLUDES THE COST OF GRADUATION, PHOTO PACKAGE, DEGREE HOLDER, RENTAL OF GOWN, CAP, HOLD, ALUMNI PIN AND EMCVPA CUP.