Edna Manley College of the Visual and Performing Arts realizes that a College experience is an integration of academic study, leadership development, community volunteering, work experience, and career and life planning.
In fact, we work with all student populations: residential undergraduate, adult women returning to college, graduate students and alumni, in a very holistic. Just as no two students are alike, career planning at Edna Manley is customized and personal, tailored to the unique needs of our students.
Our dedicated professional staff will assist you with:
- personal career coach who stays with you through graduation and beyond
- internships, practicum or fieldwork experience directly related to your major
- state-of-the-art career portfolio education and technology
- networking with professionals in your field and over 15,000
- access to the with thousands of internships and employment opportunities
- faculty guidance on school selection, application and admission strategies