The College operates from one campus housing six schools offering essential professional preparation to full-time and parttime students in the Arts from the Caribbean, North America and Europe: Schools of Visual Arts, Drama, Dance, Music, Arts Management and Humanities, and Continuing Education Allied Programmes.
The college provides professional and technical training in the Arts, offering qualifications at the Bachelor, Associate Degree and Certificate levels.
• Bachelor of Music in Jazz & Popular Music Studies
• Bachelor of Fine Arts in Visual Arts
• Bachelor of Fine Arts in Performance and Choreography
• Bachelor of Fine Arts in Theatre Arts in Acting
• Bachelor of Arts in Arts Management
• Bachelor of Music Performance (Voice, Piano, Guitar and Wind)
• Bachelor of Arts in Drama in Education
• Bachelor of Music Education
• Bachelor of Arts in Dance Education
• Bachelor of Art Education
• University of the West Indies/Edna Manley College
Bachelor of Arts in Humanities and Education with majors in Visual Arts, Drama, Music or Dance
• Mostly Online Master of Arts in Art Education Ohio State University in collaboration with the Edna Manley College
• Associate of Arts in Music
• Associate of Arts in Visual Arts
• Associate of Arts in Dance Performance
• Associate of Arts in Theatre Arts
• Associate of Arts in Arts Management
• Certificate in Visual Arts
• Certificate in Music
• Studio Certificate in Visual Arts• Studio Certificate in Dance Performance
School of Continuing Education and Allied Programmes
• Certificate of Achievement
• Post Graduate Certificate in Art Therapy
Find out more about our programmes here:
- School of Music
- School of Dance
- School of Visual Arts
- School of Drama
- Continuing Education
- Arts Management and Humanities
A Minor is a coherent course of study that provides secondary concentration in a chosen field of study outside of the Major. Unlike declaring a college major, choosing a college minor is optional, however, it is hoped that many students would enrich their studies through this opportunity.
Minor Studies (MS) may be taken within or outside students’ Department/School. The Credit requirement for Minor Studies ranges from a minimum of 15 to a maximum of 23 credits depending of the chosen programme and the Minor Alternative Studies (MAS) a minimum requirement of 18 credits.
Students may choose to pursue a Minor Studies (MS) programme or may also choose Interdisciplinary studies called Minor Alternative Studies (MAS). The Minor Alternative Studies programme allows students to select courses from all five (5) Schools to satisfy the minor studies credit requirement. Student who select the Minor Alternative Studies are required to fulfill a maximum of 20 credits. A maximum of 9 credits of the 23 required credits may be used to fulfill both major and minor requirement subject to the approval of the department/programme.
Contact The Registry:
Edna Manley College of the Visual and Performing Arts
1 Arthur Wint Drive
Tel: 754- 8830-1/4, 960-6171