Students! This is your chance to design your way into US$1000 this summer. Rastafari In Inity Limited will be staging Rastafari RootzfestTM in November of this year which will host the world renowned High Times Cannabis Cup. Rastafari Rootzfest is a four-day Rastafari celebratory event, comprising of consumer expo, trade show and the High Times Cannabis Cup Competition. This annual event presents the perfect platform to showcase Jamaica and attract an impressive number of tourists and locals.
For this event, you are being charged with the responsibility of creating an event poster to be used in the international marketing of Rastafari Rootzfest.
RULES & GUIDELINES:
- Entries should be submitted with completed entry form and signed release form to be eligible.
- Two (2) high-quality prints of file should be submitted along with working file and PDF or JPEG to be submitted electronically.
- Entries MUST be the candidate’s own original design.
- Entries must be submitted by deadline Friday, July 31, 2015 at 3:00 P.M. in both electronic and print.
- Entries must be dropped off at EMCVPA Marketing Department.
- Must be a current or graduating student of EMCVPA.
- Where files cannot be sent via regular email service SendSpace or WeTransfer may be used.
- The poster should be legible at different scales small to billboard size.
- Designs should incorporate local, recognizable elements such as colors, famous iconic structures or items indicative of the island.
Design must bear the following words:
HIGH TIMES World Cannabis Cup
November 12-15, 2015
John Brown, Mary Jane, Jane Doe and Princess Karima
Long Bay Beach, Park 1 Norman Manley Blvd, Negril, Westmoreland, Jamaica, W.I.
Get Tickets at cannabiscup.com
- HIGH TIMES logo with the “R”, register that must appear with the name – the colour can change. Also, the Cannabis Cup logo isn’t in stone. Other fonts & colours can be used but the “TM” trademark has to follow.
- Official event logos, which MUST be used in designs, are available at the Resource Centre below.
- Examples of previous posters to stimulate your creativity have also been provided in the Resource Centre below.
- USD$1000.00 credited to your EMCVPA account*
- International exposure and credit for the winning design
*For 1st to 3rd Year, student winnings will be credited to their EMCVPA account. In the case of 4th year students (graduating in November) monies owing to the college will be deducted and remainder paid over to the winner.
For all questions and concerns regarding the competition, please contact EMCVPA Marketing Department at email@example.com or (876) 920-4633.